Saturday 4 July 2009

As promised here are a few of the pages I have been working on for my friend's daughter's 2 nd birthday scrapbook

The cupcake page is quite pretty. I found a lovely paper which reminded me of old fashioned cake cases. I folded a panel of the same paper over the top and secured it with ribbon to make it look more realistic.
The top of the cupcake slides out of the case and provides a tab for a photo or journalling.

They are a very fun 'outdoorsy' family and I thought the secret garden theme of this page would be quite sweet.

The tab will slide out from behind the undergrowth to display a beautiful picture of Lacey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    These pages are so beautiful, I love the colours and attention to detail.
    I cant wait to see the completed project.
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness! You, too, have an adorable blog here! And your work is really beautiful!!! I love the sliding tabs! Very cute! Tell Ju thanks for sending you over to my blog, and have a great weekend! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for looking at my blog. Please leave me a comment about any of my postings. I really love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks Jane xxx