Saturday 25 July 2009

Emerson's scrap page







Here is a new 12x12 that I pulled together yesterday afternoon (had to wait until this morning for some sunshine for a good photo though!) of my little treasure Emerson, licking chocolate from around his mouth! This photo was taken at a birthday party last year but is one of my favourites so I had to do something with it. I created a frill around the picture by waving jute and taping it to the underside of the photo (just can't get away with lace on a boy page!!), layered several papers and a brown paper bag (!) which I stamped... yes that's right I actually now own a few stamps. I was a little worried actually because the stamping was one of the last things I did and I was terrified that it would go on wonky and ruin the whole thing but luckily I got away with it. Again I used my favourite thing in the world at the moment ... the green core-dinations card. Goodness only knows what I would be using if I hadn't have made that discovery! I really do need to get alot more paper stock, I'm using it as quick as I'm buying it. Did see some lovely 12x12 pads on Thursday called nanas kitchen which were so lovely, but were £20 and as I already had an armful of things, and I wasn't supposed to be spending too much on myself that day, they stayed on the shelf - boohoo :( Maybe next time....



Have a great weekend, Love Jane x

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect little page for a boy. I love the natural look to everything - it's gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jane that is gorgeous!! You have such a little cutie there! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, they really make me smile :D

    hugs
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout Jane. I love your colour scheme and that swirl at the top is gorgeous.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful LO, i love the colours on this one - and i love the jute [You know me a big Jute Fan!!]
    Emerson is so goreous - can i bring him home wih me when i see you this week.
    Take Care - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for looking at my blog. Please leave me a comment about any of my postings. I really love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks Jane xxx